Boseong Jaksul Nokcha Organic Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags (50g)
This Boseong jaksul (sparrow's beak) nokcha (green tea) is a taste of late spring in your teacup. Hand plucking only the tender buds and leaves of April, before Ipha (the first day of summer), the farmers then steam heat the buds and leaves to prevent any oxidation, thereby maintaining the delicate green color and subtle flavors and scents of the finest hand plucked tea.
- Teas Unique® artisan whole leaf Korean hand plucked jaksul (sparrow’s beak) nokcha (green tea).
- Hand harvested during April (prior to Ipha, the beginning of the summer season).
- From a single estate in Unrim Village, Boseong County, Jeonnam Province, Korea.
- USDA Organic, prepared by wilting, steaming, rolling and drying.
- Produce of Korea, packaged in USA. Naturally gluten free. Packed in 25 biodegradable pyramid tea bags (2g per bag) in a resealable pouch.