Jeju Island Organic Green Tea in Tin, 25 Tea Bags (50g)
|Harvest Date||Around May 6|
|Farm Location||Mt. Halla, Seonheul Village, Jeju Island, Korea|
|Harvest Method||Machine Harvested Young Leaves|
|Processing Method||Wilted, steamed, rolled and dried.|
This first flush (earliest spring growth) whole leaf nokcha (green tea) was machine harvested before Ipha (the first day of the summer season), then wilted, steamed, rolled and dried. Selecting only the bud and two leaves from the harvested material, this USDA certified organic tea is similar in quality to handpicked sejak (small beak) jaksul (sparrow’s beak) hongcha (black tea).
This single estate tea comes from the fertile volcanic soil of the cool north slope of Mt. Halla on Jeju Island, located off Korea’s southern coast.
- Teas Unique® first flush (first machine harvest of the season) Korean nokcha (green tea).
- Machine harvested around May 6 (before Ipha, the beginning of the summer season).
- From a single estate on the north slope of Mt. Halla, in Seonheul Village, Jeju Island, Korea.
- USDA Organic, prepared by wilting, steaming, rolling and drying.
- Produce of Korea, packaged in USA. Naturally gluten free. Packed in 25 pyramid tea bags (2g per bag) in a reusable latch-lock tea storage tin.