Jeju Island Organic Black Tea with Mandarin Orange in Tin, 25 Tea Bags (50g)
This second flush (second machine harvest of the year) whole leaf hongcha (black tea) was machine harvested after Haji (the summer solstice) then wilted (in sun and shade), tossed, rolled, oxidized and dried. Selecting only the bud and two leaves from the harvested material, this USDA certified organic tea is similar in quality to handpicked sejak (small beak) jaksul (sparrow’s beak) hongcha (black tea).
Added to the processed black tea are dried organic Jeju Island mandarin orange skins, harvested the prior December.This single estate tea comes from the fertile volcanic soil of the cool north slope of Mt. Halla on Jeju Island, located off Korea’s southern coast.
- Teas Unique® second flush (second machine harvest of the season) Korean hongcha (black tea) blended with organic Mandarin orange peel.
- Machine harvested around July 1 (after Haji, the summer solstice).
- From a single estate on the north slope of Mt. Halla, in Seonheul Village, Jeju Island, Korea.
- USDA Organic, prepared by wilting, tossing, rolling, oxidizing and drying.
- Produce of Korea, packaged in USA. Naturally gluten free. Packed in 25 pyramid tea bags (2g per bag) in a reusable latch-lock tea storage tin.