Jeju Island Organic Green Tea with Mandarin Orange, 25 Tea Bags (50g)
This first flush (earliest spring growth) whole leaf green tea was machine harvested before Ipha (the first day of the summer season), then wilted, steamed, rolled and dried. Selecting only the bud and two leaves from the harvested material, this USDA certified organic tea is similar in quality to handpicked sejak (small beak) jaksul (sparrow’s beak) nokcha (green tea).
The tea leaves are loaded with theanine (amino acids) providing a mellow, sweet taste to this whole leaf tea. tea).
Added to the processed green tea are dried organic Jeju Island mandarin orange skins, harvested the prior December.This single estate tea comes from the fertile volcanic soil of the cool north slope of Mt. Halla on Jeju Island, located off Korea’s southern coast.
- Teas Unique® first flush (first machine harvest of the season) Korean nokcha (green tea) blended with organic Mandarin orange peel.
- Machine harvested May 1-3 (before Ipha, the beginning of the summer season).
- From a single estate on the north slope of Mt. Halla, in Seonheul Village, Jeju Island, Korea.
- USDA Organic, prepared by wilting, steaming, rolling and drying.
- Produce of Korea, packaged in USA. Naturally gluten free. Packed in 25 biodegradable pyramid tea bags (2g per bag) in a resealable pouch.