Hadong Mt. Jiri Jaksul Organic Yellow Tea, 25 Tea Bags (50g)
This Mt. Jiri joongjak (medium beak) jaksul (sparrow's beak) hwangcha (yellow tea) is a taste of late spring in your teacup. Hand plucking only the tender buds and leaves of mid May, around Ipha (the beginning of summer), the farmers then wilts, rolls, oxidizes and dries the tea.
- Teas Unique® artisan joongjak (third hand pluck) whole leaf Korean jaksul (sparrow’s beak) hwangcha (yellow tea).
- Hand harvested between May 10 and May 17 (between Ipha, the beginning of summer and Soman, plump grain season).
- From a single estate in Hadong County, South Gyeongsang Province, Korea.
- USDA Organic, prepared by wilting, rolling, oxidizing, roasting and drying.
- Produce of Korea, packaged in USA. Naturally gluten free. Packed in 25 pyramid tea bags (2g per bag) in a resealable pouch.