Jeju Island Organic Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags (50g)
|Harvest Date||April 18
|Farm Location||Mt. Halla, Harye Village, Jeju Island, Korea|
|Harvest Method||Machine Harvested Young Leaves, Joongjak Grade|
|Processing Method||Wilted, steamed, rolled and dried.|
This first flush (earliest spring growth) whole leaf nokcha (green tea) was machine harvested before Ipha (the first day of the summer season), then wilted, steamed, rolled and dried. Selecting only the bud and two leaves from the harvested material, this USDA certified organic tea is similar in quality to handpicked Joongjak (medium beak) jaksul (sparrow’s beak) nokcha (green tea).
This single estate tea comes from the fertile volcanic soil of the cool north slope of Mt. Halla on Jeju Island, located off Korea’s southern coast.
- Teas Unique® first flush (first machine harvest of the season) Korean nokcha (green tea).
- Machine harvested April 18 (before Ipha, the beginning of the summer season).
- From a single estate on the north slope of Mt. Halla, in Harye Village, Jeju Island, Korea.
- USDA Organic, prepared by wilting, steaming, rolling and drying.
- Produce of Korea, packaged in USA. Naturally gluten free. Packed in 25 pyramid tea bags (2g per bag) in a resealable pouch.
We have this same tea available in loose leaf here.